William & Me

William & Me
April 09 Wedding

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Evelyn Explainations

During the ultrasound it was not clear if the baby is Peter William Bush or Evelyn Jenae Bush. I have felt that I was having a girl first for a long time now, just instinct maybe, still I could be wrong. During the ultrasound the lady said that from what she saw in some glowing white dashes she thinks its a girl. She sounded about 75% sure. I wont be buying any pink things but im going to let myself say "she" and  "Evelyn" till I am told differently. That is why. Sorry for the confusion. I want neutrals for most of my first baby things anyway so that i can use them for a long long time. I wont have another ultrasound till Christmas break at the earliest which is after my baby shower in Walla Walla. We are all out of luck that way. I have registered a good price variety of things at Target that are neutral themed enough in my eyes. I love them! :) Im okay with not knowing when it comes to all that. Just wish we knew cause William wants a boy and it would be nice to know for sure that he has to give up on the hope for a boy. He is a good sport and is happy still. Im really happy. Excited to name her Evelyn after my lovely Grandma Johnson. Really want to do that before we have a boy.

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way with Genevieve. Sometimes you just know. Scott knew he was going to have a little girl too, so I'm going to side with you and say you're having a little girl as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names you picked! The first, middle, and last names sound really nice together. So happy for you - nothing like having your first baby!!

    ReplyDelete